DAY 01 : HO CHI MINH CITY (DINNER)
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, meet your driver for an Airport transfer. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in HoChiMinh. NAM DE HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOTEL
DAY 02 : HOCHIMINH- CUCHI - VUNG TAU (BREAK+FAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning: take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, The location of the tunnels was of significant strategic importance: they’re at the end of the infamous Ho Chi Minh Trail, and within striking distance of the southern Vietnam capital. Initial construction started in 1948 when the Viet Minh required somewhere to hide from French air attacks, and by 1965, the tunnel complex was estimated to consist of 200 km of tunnels. It included, hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens, and sleeping quarters. Life was difficult for the inhabitants, and to protect against outside intruders, booby traps were laid throughout the complex. Back to Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Drive to Vung Tau, beautiful seaside resort with golden sandy beaches and warm water all year around. Arrival Vung Tau, check in and free at leisure for swimming and relaxing at the beaches.
Continue: visit to Tian Hou Temple of Five Races. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Vung Tau. THE COAST VUNG TAU HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOETL
DAY 03 : VUNG TAU – HOCHIMINH (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning, City tour to visit the Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, the Jesus Monument, which overlooks the Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean. Next, visit Whale Temple Christ Hill, Goddess of Mercy, Thuy Van Beach. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. Afternoon: tour in the city starting with Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built over 130 years ago by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles and stained-glass windows from Chartres. Next, visit Sai Gon Post Office, a fine colonial building which was designed and built in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel, Shopping Tour: Ben Thanh Market, Lon Market, Saigon square, Miss Ao Dai…. Dinner at Floating Restaurant with Vietnam Cutural Show on Saigon River local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in HoChiMinh. NAM DE HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOTEL
DAY 04 : HO CHI MINH – MY THO (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
After arrival My Tho, we take a local boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island and stop at the famous Unicorn Island. While at the Unicorn Island, you will visit natural pure honey at the bee keeping farm. Taste some honey tea, rice wine, banana wine…rom there, we continue on motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop. Then we get back to a boat go through the lush, green canals that are so beautiful for photography. We stop at local restaurant for lunch. After that visit to another area on the Unicorn Island to visit the tropical fruit garden, enjoy the fruits & listen to the Southern traditional music. After feasting on a huge lunch we return to Ho Chi Minh. Free at leisure at market. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. NAM DE HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOTEL
DAY 05 : HO CHI MINH CITY - DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
Free time shopping and discovery the daily life of local people. Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport and take flight to sweet home.
End of our service!
|HOTEL CATEGORY||HO CHI MINH||VUNG TAU|
|03 STAR HOTEL||NAM DE HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOTEL||THE COAST VUNG TAU HOTEL OR SIMILAR HOETL|
Tour Price Include:
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on Twin sharing/ Triple sharing)
- All airport-hotel-airport and tour excursion transfers with English Speaking guide
- Full board with Vietnamese or Chinese food, or seafood (Standard Meal)
- Sightseeing tour in Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi , Vung Tau city, My Tho, entrance fees
- Mineral water 1 bottle per pax per day on car
- Boat on Mekong Delta
Tour Price Exclude:
- Compulsory tipping - USD 3/pax/day for GIT and USD 4/pax/day for FIT
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, upgrade meals
- Issuance, Air tickets and other not mentioned as the above
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is charged for 10%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 12 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 12 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 12 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, halal or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.